This lab walks you through the creation and testing of an Amazon Aurora serverless database. We will use the query editor present inside the RDS console to create a table, insert sample data, query the data and finally delete the table.
Duration: 60 minutes
AWS Region: US East (N. Virginia)
1. Launching Lab Environment
2. Create a Security Group for the Aurora serverless database
3. Create an Aurora Database.
4. Connecting database with the Query editor and run commands
5. Validation test
6. Delete the Aurora Cluster
7. Delete the Security group